READ THE DECEMBER 2016 CONTINUITY COUNTS NEWSLETTER here
More of YOUR Chapter news below. Go to
at the bottom of the page to check out more information!
CHAPTER MEETING REVIEWS
Read the reviews from the November 3rd 2016 chapter meeting surveys HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED BC/DR QUESTIONS AND THE ENTIRE BC GLOSSARY
EXTRA - EXTRA - READ ALL ABOUT IT!
ACP National recently announced an increase in national dues, effective January 1, 2017. Log in to National and renew your 2017 dues now to save. President Bonnie Canal announced,
" The first step in ACP’s future is your continued support. All members are asked to renew their memberships for 2017 by the end of this calendar year, December 31, 2016.
Members who renew before December 1, including those who have already renewed, will be entered into a drawing for a $200 Amazon gift card. Those who renew in the month of December will be in a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card. The cards are a small token of appreciation of your support of ACP."
You can reach the national Headquarters office at (800) 445-4227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can hardly believe we’re in December already. Where did the year go? As 2016 comes to an end so does my time as the Central AZ President of ACP. I want to personally thank the Board of Directors and all of our members for a great year. Below are just some of the many accomplishments this past year (not in chronological order):
- We increased our membership. Thank you to members who brought guests to meetings.
- Each month we had solid topics presented by expert speakers resulting in favorable survey comments.
- We held a BC Summit in May sponsored by MHA Consulting.
- The chapter changed communication format to multi-media by purchasing and implementing Constant Contact for newsletters, meeting announcements and surveys.
- Newsletter format was changed and also included new member names and membership count.
- Revised survey.
- Launched the chapter LinkedIn group “Arizona ACP”.
- Purchased new banners and a table tent to be used at meetings and events to raise professional visibility.
- Our Website was reorganized early 2016 and migrated to a new site www.az-acp.international.com late 2016.
- Configured new email addresses for the BoDs @az-acp.international.com.
- Developed new sponsor levels to attract sponsors and offer flexible options. Created flyer for new sponsors.
- We gained SMCI as a new sponsor.
- Created a “How to Guide” for safe listing Constant Contact developed and published to members.
- Updated all forums with the new ACP name and Logo (Web, Newsletter, LinkedIn, Slides).
- Revised our chapter Articles of Association.
- Continued to support UMOM catering, a local 501c charity.
- Attended several conferences to advertise ACP to raise awareness and gain new members.
Thank you!! Without all of you AZ ACP would not be as strong and successful chapter as we are.
Cheers to a healthy and prosperous 2017. Happy Holidays to each of you.
NEW FOR AZ ACP CHAPTER MEMBERS. CHAPTER MEETING PRESENTATIONS, REPORTS, ARTICLES AND OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
** PRESENTATION FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST CHAPTER MEETING BY CRAIG LEVY, EPIZOOLOGIST WITH MARICOPA COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
** FROM OCTOBER 6TH CHAPTER MEETING BY MICHAEL ANZIS ON ISO 22301 ** HERE
**CHECK OUT THE MINUTES FROM THE LATEST MEMBERSHIP MEETING HERE**